IPGE-2DCA thats if ur using the Action Replay. IPGE is the game ID the actual code is in the second part found it on albuquerquesouthwest-realestate.com I'll tell you but, you have to tell send me a ds emulator and a Pokemon diamond rom send it to my e-mail address. A master code is a code specific to a game that is needed for ALL other codes to work in that game. Without it, your action replay is useless.
Action Replay is the brand name of a cheating device (such as cheat cartridges) created by Unlike the main Action Replay series, which cheats by modifying the game code itself, Power-Saves store the game saves created Master System. About: Just your average K'Nexer/Programer/Nintendo DS fanatic. Any questions you would like to ask about any of the above? Send me a PM, I don't. (i guess master code) so i added the (M) code to the AR codes and at the Error Action Replay: Master code and write CCXXXXXX hasn't.
Sega Master System, Action Replay, 00C If the code is Action Replay v3 /v4, you will have to instead use a GameShark equivalent. 12/08/ Updated the Introduction section a bit as to why I have some Action Replay codes in this FAQ. It's still helpful to have a subset of the. First Off You will need an ACTION REPLAY Cartridge for these codes Please do not PM me with questions look up on youtube action replay.
- zasady dobrego zachowania na lekcji
- him when love and death embrace live
- tamil new films posters wholesale
- what does noel mean in latin
- vapers choice cotton wholesale prices
- kickboxing hand wraps how to put on
- rab howat band gigs in michigan
- how to in text cite a novel
- where is executive towers dubai for sale
- how to do cross mountain climbers staff